1: Locate the Work Order
From the Mobile Dashboard, tap Just My
On the Just My Work screen, swipe through the list to
locate the work order you're working on and tap to open.
2: Add Labor Time
On the Work Order screen, swipe to access the
panels at the bottom of the work order. Tap the Enter Labor
Time panel to open the Time Entry screen.
- As you begin working on the job, tap Start Timer
to begin the timer count.
- Tap Stop Timer to stop the count.
- Tap Done to save and return to the work
Tip: Tap Back to exit the
timer screen and use other Mobile Worx functions while the timer
continues to log time. Tap the Labor Time panel on the
work order to check or stop the timer.
3: Complete the Work Order
Scroll to the bottom of your work order form.
- Tap the Status panel to open
the Work Order Status Update screen.
- Tap Complete to mark the status
complete. The Completion page opens.
- Tap the Completion Note field and add an
explanatory note on the completed work.
- Tap Done to save the changes and return to the
work order list.
Print this page