New Update to TheWorxHub!
April 3, 2012
A new update went online last night to add new features and
resolve some issues in TheWorxHub!
Permission to Enter Notes Added to Mobile Work
We've made is easier to see the permission to enter status on a
mobile work order, along with entry notes and other special notes.
Previously you had to visit the Location/Resident Panel on the work
order to see entry comments. Now these will appear right at the top
of the work order form.
Mobile Worx - Tap-to-Call or Tap-to-Email
For those running Mobile Worx on a phone, you can now call a
resident with a single tap. When viewing a work order, tap the
Location/Resident panel > tap the Resident toggle at the top,
then tap the phone icon next to the phone number. Your phone app
will open with that phone number ready to call.
Similarly, the email button will automatically launch your email
app and address an email to that resident.
Requestor Field Editable on Mobile Worx
Now on Mobile Worx, when adding a new work order, you can edit
the Requestor field to specify who requested the work.
Other Fixes & Minor Updates
Print this page
- Fix to eliminate various error messages that would creep up
from time to time - like opening a work order from the dashboard
would hang periodically and never load until you refreshed the
- After moving a resident out or moving them internally via the
Move History panel in the Resident Info tab, the page automatically
refreshes to show the location as vacant.
- When accepting a pending request, the Cancel link on the work
order will automatically close that new work order leaving the
original request as pending.
- After tapping the 'Done' button on the Enter Labor Time form in
Mobile Worx, the button is disabled to prevent you from tapping
multiple times, preventing duplicate labor time entries.
- Fixed issue with Mobile Worx updating the inventory usage log
panel with the incorrect usage date.
- Prevented the Printed flag from being set on work order when
printing from a pending request.
- Resolved issue with Inventory Category and Subcategory not
obeying the 'visible' flag in Settings > Pick Lists.
- Fixed issue with batch action selections persisting on
dashboard. For example, if you batch completed a number of work
orders, then selected another batch for printing, the previously
selected batch would also print. This has been resolved.