New Update to TheWorxHub
April 7, 2013
Late last night we rolled out an update to TheWorxHub, adding
several new features and a few bug fixes and improvements.
Now you can quickly recalculate a billable work order any time
background data changes that might affect the bill amount -- such
as additional labor time logged or inventory consumed.
You can recalc the bill amount by clicking the
Recalc button inside the Work Order
Billing info panel, or better yet, by using a mouse-over or
batch action from the Billings to Send dashboard
Billing Carry-Over from Scheduled Work Orders
You can now setup and customize your Billing Info in a
scheduled work order, and when that schedule generates it retains
all of the billing data. Your Bill Date as well as any
Work Log dates will update to the current date each
time the schedule generates.
Fixed Assets Available to All Locations
In this new feature, you can specify that a fixed asset is
Available to All Locations, which allows for it to be
linked to any work order in any location. Previously this was not
possible as the assets available to link to a work order needed to
be in the same location of the work order. This is perfect for
mobile assets which move from place to place like beds or
Other Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Added feature to Print a Work Order Invoice directly from
the Billing Info panel in a work order.
- In scheduled work order searches, ended schedules are now
excluded unless you click the Include ended Schedules
- Using the timer function on Mobile to track time will now log
the start and end times inside the Work Log section of the
Labor Panel in a work order.
- On Mobile Inventory Panel, we're now correctly
tracking a separate consumed quantity and
- On Mobile, while offline, logged time will now appear on the
Completion Panel when you complete the work order.
- Fixed an issue in Mobile, while offline, where dashboard work
order counts would not decrease after completing work orders in the
Just My Work section.
- Fixed issue in Surveys when using weekly expiries the resulting
surveys would expire sooner than expected.
- Added a 'friendlier' error page when you type your
theworxhub.com url. Psst...you don't need the 'www'.