New Improvements to TheWorxHub
August 16, 2015
This update has some new features, updates to our Room Bookings
App, and a number of bug fixes.
Export Pick Lists to CSV
We've had numerous requests for the ability to export pick list
entries from Settings > Pick Lists. This often comes in
handy when trying to review your pick lists when doing a clean up
or when you're just getting started in a section of TheWorxHub.
Just click the Export link above the pick list to download
the CSV file. Note that a csv is commonly opened by Excel.
Room Bookings Added to Global Search
For those with our add-on Room Bookings app, now you can use the
Global Search bar at the top of TheWorxHub to look up
historical room bookings by number or name.
Bonus: Now when using the dropdown
search selection in the global search, your search will
automatically go as soon as you select an option -- if you've
entered your search criteria already. You no longer have to click
again on the search button after your selection.
Drag Room Booking Events in 15 min Increments
When in your Room Booking dashboard calendar, you can now drag
events in 15 minute increments instead of the previous 30 minutes.
Double the precision when rearranging your events!
Status Indicators on Room Setup/Tear Down
In both the main app and the mobile app, you can now see the
status of setup/tear down tasks from inside the room booking
In the main app, when you're on the Setup/Tear Down
tab, you'll see colored status indicators on the right hand side of
Similarly, in the Mobile app you'll see colored dots to
the left of each task indicating the status.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Usability improvements to Rooms filter on room booking
- Fixed issue in report favorites where the work order
status filter wasn't being remembered.
- Updated mobile app offline mode to allow the assignment of
suppliers to work orders.
- Fixed issue in Transportation app where the billing export
wouldn't show custom billing items for ad-hoc passengers.
- Fixed issue with Firefox on Android where attachments could not
- Enhancements to fixed asset change logs.
- Fixed errors occuring when sorting some pick lists.
- Fixed issue in Room Bookings dashboard where the show
none link would reload the page.
- Fixed issue in Cost/Time Analysis report where the
source of work filter was not working.
- Fixed issue in WorxIQ where pick lists inside work order
templates were empty.
- Fixed issue in WorxIQ QA Question Analysis widget where only
the first question would show on the chart.
- After deactivating a staff member or contractor the page will
now reload to show their deactivated status.