New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
August 17, 2014
We've got a few new features as well as a number of fixes that
just went online!
Trips Color-Coded on Transportation Calendar
When you open your transportation calendar, trips will now
appear color-coded by status. Trips that are requests, accepted and
booked each appear in their own color making it easy to identify
trip requests that have yet to be accepted, or to find trips
needing driver and vehicle assignments. Note: if
you do not see these changes, please clear
your browser cache to ensure the interface change takes
Custom Trip Billings Default to Quantity of 1
When adding custom billables to a trip, such as event tickets or
fees for caregivers, TheWorxHub now automatically bills for a
quantity of 1. For more on custom billings see our Custom Billables help topic.
Trip Status Added to Trip Billings Dashboard
Now it's easier to see what trips were cancelled, still open or
have been completed when looking at your transportation Trip
Billings dashboard indicator. The trip status appears on each
billable item, and you can also use a Trip Status drill-down
filter to break down large lists by status.
Assets Available to All Locations
When linking fixed assets to a work order, the available assets
displayed include those that are in the location (or sublocation)
of the current work order. Now you can click the
Include Available To All Locations checkbox to show
other assets that have been flagged to be available to all
locations -- such as lifts, beds or other assets that change
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Allow password to match username for companies without enhanced
password policies turned on.
- Pop-up password validation UI change to ensure the hint does
not pop over-top of the Username field.
- Fixed issue with all template information not flowing through
to work order when a request based on a template is accepted on
- Hide departments on search and report filters for users who
don't have access to those departments.
- Fixed problem with uploading attachments when the file
extension was in all caps.
- Fixed issue in transportation where using the batch
complete action on the dashboard would update the trips to be
- Fixed issue in transportation where the Sent to Accounting
actions on the Trip Billings dashboard would not
update billable records for trips billed to ad hoc
- Fixed issue with correct recurrence pattern not being selected
in the UI when opening the recurrence pattern window when
editing an existing recurrence on scheduled work orders.
- Excluded cancelled and rejected work orders from Billings
to Send dashboard indicator.
- Fixed issue in barcoding where scanning from the dashboard
would include open work orders that were actually templates.
- Added feature to Mobile Worx when viewing historical work
orders -- you can now access and view attachments on those work