New Update to TheWorxHub!
August 26, 2012
Early Sunday morning we rolled out an update to TheWorxHub which
includes several new enhancements around 'Notify Others' and email
notifications. Here's what's new.
On-Demand Subcription to Any Work Order
Now you can easily subscribe to email updates on any work order
when you're logged in to TheWorxHub. When viewing an existing work
order, or when adding a new work order, simply click
the Subscribe to email updates link in the top
right. This immediately adds your email to the distribution list
for updates on that work order.
To subscribe other people to email updates on any work order,
expand the Email Notifications panel in the work order form and
select their name from the drop down and click the Save button in
To unsubscribe yourself, click the Unsubscribe from
email updates link in the top right.
Get Email Notification when Assigned to Work
Now staff can get email notifications anytime they are assigned
to work. To opt-in to these email notifications, open up the Staff
profile, check 'Email me when I get assigned to work', then click
Now, each time you are assigned to work, you will receive an
email with details about the work assignment. As well, you are
automatically subscribed to future email updates about changes to
the status of assigned work orders.
Scheduled Work Order Grace Period
A few weeks ago we rolled out a scheduled
work order grace period option which allows your due date
to be set to a future date when the work order generates. Now you
can override this setting on a individual scheduled work order.
Simply open up your recurrence pattern and click the checkbox
next to 'Change default Days Until Due.' The field to the right
becomes active and you can now change the number of days. Click
save to update the recurrence pattern.
Other Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Added ability to easily subscribe to email updates when viewing
an existing work request where the status is 'Request.'
- Added resident names to notify others drop down option so you
can notify a resident on the fly of new requests you're adding in
- When expanding Notify Others panel in work requests, or the
Email Notifications panel in the work order, you now see three open
slots to specify email notifications rather than just one.
- Notify Others and Email Notifications panels includes 'remove'
link to remove email notifications.
- Fixed issue with duplicate residents appearing in search after
adding a new resident.
- Added Status filter back into Purchase Order search tab.
- Fixed issue with Projects tab appearing in search for some
users not authorized to access project search.
- Fixed issue with some buttons overlapping other content when
viewing a form through a search portal pop-up.
- Updated Household name logic to include 'Salution' (Mr. Mrs.
Ms. etc) when a new resident is added in.
- Moved login page 'forgot your password' link to avoid potential
clicks by mistake.
- Updated drill-down filters in Upcoming Sched WOs dashboard
section to remove 'Due Date' and replace with 'Generate Date'