December 14 - New Release Online
December 14, 2017
We've just rolled out an update with some great new features as
well as a number of fixes.
Enhanced Email Notifications on
If you're using our add-on Transportation App, there used to
only be email notifications for the person creating the trip, and
drivers. We've significantly enhanced this in the following
- Resident passengers added to trips are automatically added to
get email notifications if they have an email in their profile.
You'll see their names appear in the email notification section
once the trip is saved.
- You can add other staff members to the notification list on the
- Every email comes with an ICS file attached. This means you can
add the trip to your calendar app to get reminders when it's
Look for the new E-mail Update section on the right
hand side of the trip form.
All trip emails will have an ICS file attached that you can open
to add to your Exchange, Google Calendar or Apple Calendar app.
Compliance & Risk Features Added to
For users of our Worx IQ analytics app, two new work order
options have been added to your work order widgets.
You can now compare and filter on Compliance work
orders to get insights on just things related to compliance.
You can now compare and filter on work orders tagged as High
Risk that are linked to high risk assets..
Security App Add Note from
In our add-on Security App, you can now add a security note from
the desktop app through your Add menu.
Security App Quicker Resolve
Action in Incidents
Lets say you have an incident where the last and final outcome
is that you've called EMS. Now you can specify that Outcome
Type and use the option 'Is This Incident Resolved or
Cancelled' to help you immediately mark the incident complete
all in one action.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed error that could occur on Asset Replacement
Report if you used the clear filters button.
- Fixed issue in some instances of WorxIQ where pick lists on
work order templates would not appear.
- Fixed issue in Staff > Working Hours panel where
the AM/PM option wasn't always saving.
- Fixed issue where some Staff, Asset and Resident profile photos
wouldn't appear directly after uploading.
- Updated mobile app to ensure department access is obeyed in the
Find Anything section so you can only search for and find
assets for departments you have access to.
- Fixed issue with mobile work orders where multiple workers on a
single work order could all run timers, but the last person to
click Complete would get a stuck timer and the work order
wouldn't get marked complete.