New Improvements to TheWorxHub
December 20, 2015
This update has a brand new Staff Assignment tool, and a number
of improvements and bug fixes.
New Staff Assignment Tool!
Click your Pulse tab to find our brand new Staff
Assignment tool. Perfect for stand-up meetings, expand
the staff assignments for a list of all of your staff work
assignments for the current department. For each staff member,
TheWorxHub displays a breakdown of all open work orders for
corrective and PM. Further segments of due today and overdue let
you zero-in on the most urgent items
Tip: The Pulse tab requires a
special security permission for access. Under Settings > Users
> Roles, ensure your role has Dashboard > Pulse
Click on any number to display the list of those work orders for
that staff member. From here you can print, mark complete or even
Tip: For more information on the
Pulse Tab and all of it's options see our Pulse Tab help
Recurring Room Booking Conflict Checker
Now when you create a recurring room booking event,
TheWorxHub automatically checks to see if any upcoming instances of
your recurring event are in conflict with existing events. Use the
available links to resolve potential conflicts.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue in Project Summary report where the days
overdue statistic would continue to increment even after a project
- Fixed issue with error occuring when adding user into
TheWorxHub when a username already exists in WorxIQ.
- Updated Settings > Templates area to resolve
time-out errors for some customers.
- Ensured retired asset meters can't be selected in the main app
- Improved checks around deletion of locations that are linked to
room booking events.
- Fixed issue where Complete mouse-over action on
Just My Work dashboard section was not checking for
required meter readings.
- Fixed Who Responded filter in Search >
- Fixed issue with report subscriptions sending duplicate reports
in some circumstances.
- Added more info from inventory adjustment reason when printing
the Inventory Usage & Purchase History report when
outputting to excel format.
- Ensure trips with new destinations save even when mapquest
mapping service is unreachable.
- Ensure emails arriving from Touchtown resident apps correctly
parse information even when there are hard returns in the