Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
December 23, 2011
Your team at Windmill Software wishes you and your families all
the best over this holiday season. Thanks for a great 2011 and
we're looking forward to a fantastic 2012!
New Update to TheWorxHub - Dec 23, 2011 New Project
Two new Project Reports are available under Reports >
- Project Summary: this is a printable version of
the project summary pop-up that you've seen on your projects
dashboard. Enter the Project # or date ranges to filter on and get
a nicely formatted printable summary of the project.
- Project Analysis: this versatile report is ideal
for reviewing all of the projects from a particular timeframe, or
which took place in a particular location. This report provides a
more condensed review of each project with an option to display
work order detail which was part of the project, as well an option
to activate detailed summary statistics across all projects
Click image below for a larger
New Project Feature
A new feature is included in projects which allows you to assign
labor, inventory, safety notes, QA Surveys and attachments to a new
work order before saving it as part of the project. This is
especially valuable in 'same job in multiple location' type
projects, where you want to assign the same inventory item or
safety note to all work orders without having to open up each work
- On your projects dashboard, click +Add New Project, select
either 'The Same Job in Multiple Locations' or 'The Same Job on
Multiple Assets' project types.
- Complete the rest of the Add New Project form.
- Now, click Add Work Order to create the job to apply across all
locations or all assets.
- Enter the basic details on the General Info panel, but, before
clicking the Save & Close button, open up your labor,
inventory, safety notes or attachment panels to enter extra
- Once you've completed all of your details, return to the
General Info panel and click Save & Close. Now all the details
are applied to the work order for all locations specified in the
Other Fixes & Minor Updates
- Project templates including work orders with labor, inventory,
safety note or QA detail will now successfully transfer those
details to new projects created from the template.
- Added visible to requestor option on mobile 'rejection reason'
so managers can determine which notes get pushed back to the
- Fixed issues with 'on printed materials' field in resident
profile not automatically inserting a space between the first name
and last name.
- Fixed issue with auto-generating surveys creating excess
surveys on the day of the week they were scheduled to
- Fixed issue with 'Pause until previous instance is complete'
setting in scheduled work orders, where the schedule would not
restart after previous instance was marked complete. Note: this
could result in a backlog of 'stuck' scheduled work orders being
generated all at once. Use batch complete, or batch update status
> cancelled to clear these excess records.
- Fixed issue on MobileWorx where excluding questions in a QA
Survey would prevent the 'complete survey' button from
- Fixed issue where the 'visible to requestor' checkbox in the
work order form was not being retained.
- Fixed issue in projects where 'Multiple Location' and 'Multiple
Asset' type projects were not accepting changes after you initially
picked your list of locations/assets.
- Fixed issue with Purchase Date filters not working correctly on
Fixed Asset listing report .
Print this page
- Search portal to find, export and re-open projects.
- Ability to have projects automatically created on a time-based
- Improvements to resident moves and correctly reporting on