Update to TheWorxHub!
December 23, 2012
Late last night we deployed an update to resolve a few issues
and to add some performance enhancements. More performance
enhancements are to come as well.
Our monitoring tools are showing a number of errors coming from
iOS Mobile devices running TheWorxHub. We think the issue is
related to a certain version of Apple iPod.
If anyone there is experiencing an issue logging into the mobile
application, you can resolve it by clearing your cache. We have an
article on our website covering the steps to do that.
Click here to see the
instructions for clearing your cache.
- Assign someone 'Jobs' count added back in.
- Resolved very slow manual generation of daily scheduled work
orders via the 'Generate Now' action.
- Minor performance boost to initial dashboard load.
- Enhancements around work order start times, end times and
- Automatically cancelling surveys attached to work order when
the associated work order is cancelled.
- Resolved issue with multiple worker completion when two or more
people assigned to the same job complete the work order on Mobile
Print this page