New Improvements to TheWorxHub
February 18, 2016
This update some new filters on the transportation calendar, as
well as a few improvements and bug fixes.
Filter on Drivers & Vehicles in Transportation
Now when you load your transportation calendar, you can filter
on drivers or vehicles. Just click the filters button and check the
drivers or vehicles you want to see.
- Scroll down to see the vehicles filter.
- Once you apply driver filters, it clears vehicle filters and
vice versa. Only one filter type can be applied at once.
- Applying no filters for any drivers is the same as filtering on
- TheWorxHub remembers the last filter you used and stores that
for the next time you open the calendar.
Tip: Want to filter on just one
driver or vehicle? Click the 'clear' link to uncheck all, then
click the item you wish to filter on.
Calendar Week Start is Now Sunday
When looking at your maintenance, housekeeping, transportation
or room bookings calendar, the week start is now Sunday instead of
Monday. If you're thinking 'How could they possibly change the
start of my week?' -- don't worry! You can adjust this under
Settings > Misc > More > Full Week Starts On.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Added current on-hand quantity to first column of Inventory
Usage History report.
- Fixed issue with some scheduled work orders showing up in
Settings > Templates.
- Prevented errors when creating POs when an inventory item was
imported without a Category or Subcategory.
- Fixed issue on printable Work Order where assigned inventory
items weren't showing on the print out.
- Fixed problem in WorxIQ where you couldn't delete a user.
- Fixed issue with editing corporate contractors in WorxIQ.
- Fixed summary statistics problem in Project Analysis
- Fixed issues with saving checkboxes inside the templates table
in Settings > Templates.
- Fixed issue in Cost/Time Analysis report pie chart where some
chart labels would get cut off if they were too long.
- Fixed issue with inventory tax rates with decimals that were
rounding instead of accepting the tax rate with decimals.