New Update to TheWorxHub!
February 19, 2012
A new update went online in the early hours of the morning.
Here's what's new:
Printed Icon & Printed Filter on Dashboard
Now when you print out a work order from your dashboard or from
inside the work order form, a new icon appears on the dashboard to
indicate the work order has been printed. This lets you quickly
identify which work orders still need to be printed out.
Use the new Printed filter to limit your dashboard list to only
display work orders that have not been printed.
In situations when you want to print out every work order that
has yet to be printed, try these steps:
- Click the Printed Filter, select Not
- Click 'Select All' at the top of your work order list
- Click 'Print' at the top of your work order list
We're rolled out the first phase of a performance update which
should result in a 15%-30% increase in speed when searching work
orders, opening a work order or a work request.
Other Fixes & Minor Updates
Print this page
- Resolved issue in Settings > Pick Lists > Asset
Subcategory or Work Order Subcategory where adding
new items would periodically warn that no department was
- Resolved issue where in some cases the Jobs column in
the work order labor panel or assign someone pop-up would show the
incorrect job count
- Fixed labor time display issue on reports where totals of
greater than 24hrs would display incorrectly
- Fixed issue with Labor Assigned and Inventory Assigned hints
showing incorrectly on Work Order Completion panel
- Corrected due date issue on Dashboard >
Projects tab where items indicated as Due Today would
sometimes appear as overdue
- Fixed issue with adding a work order note to a status change
inside a pop-up window opened from the search portal
- In Settings > Users, prevented the 'Select All' checkbox
from selecting the Resident Restrictions permission