New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
February 23, 2014
We just rolled out an update to TheWorxHub which contains some
great new features, improvements and bug fixes. Here's what was
Work Order Billing Report: Faster and New
We've completely overhauled our Work Order Billing report to
boost performance and add some great new features.
- HUGE improvement to report load times
- Added relative date range filters for Billing
Date. Now apply your favorite relative date range, like
Billing Date Last Full Month and save your report as
- Added an option to print your filters on the report so you
never forget how you created the report
- Added new sorting and grouping options
- New designs make graphs more readable
Two Extra Options to Enhance Your Billing Report
In the options section, you'll see something called Extra
Option. You can activate one of these options to add all new
data to the report output.
Show Billing Info
When the Show Billing Info option is activated, the
report will display each of the billing line items for each
billable work order. In some cases a work order might have many
billable items on it, such as billable time and extra fees. This
option will let you see a breakdown of each billable item, rather
than just the rolled-up billing total for the work order.
Show Actual Costs
With every work order, the system can calculate the real cost to
your department by tracking labor, inventory and additional costs.
The Show Actual Costs option will compare your actual
costs to your billing cost to see if your billing fees are adequate
to cover your costs.
Asset Search Now Searching Detail Field
Inside a fixed asset form, you can give an asset a description
and provide extra detail -- typically specifications of some sort.
Now when using Search > Assets, the
Description filter will search the asset
Description and Detail.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue with work order Task Lists not being
carried over when using a Corporate Template.
- Default report filters now correctly revert when the Clear
Filters link is clicked.
- Fixed issue where residents could get duplicated when assigning
them a login name that was already used.
- Fixed issue in Worx IQ pick lists which caused the asset
subcategory to incorrectly prompt you to select a department.
- Fixed issues in Worx IQ work order report filters for
Include Routine Work and Include/Exclude Scheduled
- Corrected error with the pop-up location filter in Worx IQ
- Improved logic in Mobile Worx start time and end time
calculations when users manually enter time rather than using the
- Fixed Transportation App dashboard to correctly count and
display the number of destinations in a trip.
- Fixed problem with calendar Filter tab, where filter
settings would not get applied correctly.