New Update to TheWorxHub!
February 29, 2012
A new update went online late last night with a couple of
feature updates and some fixes. Here's what's new:
Printing a Work Order Adds a Log Panel Update
After adding the new 'printed' icon on the dashboard, we
received a number of requests to also post an update to the
Log Panel in the work order form. Well, you got your wish!
Now when you print a work order from your dashboard or front inside
the work order form, a post is made to the log to indicate who
printed the work order and when.
Easier to Use 'Printed' Filter
We've made an improvement to the positioning of the 'Printed'
filter on the dashboard by adding more space between it and the
drill down filters below. It's now much easier to find and work
Other Fixes & Minor Updates
Print this page
- Fixed issue with Reports Tab
showing incorrectly for some user roles.
- Updated Printed Icon mouse-over hint to
correctly adjust for all time-zones.
- Fixed issue with 'type ahead' search in the location filter on
work order reports when selecting only one location.
- Update to allow an Enter Key press to quickly save the
estimated time in the Work Order Labor panel.
- Resolved issue with Work Order Search, Work Order
Form printout and Work Order Invoice report showing
more than one work order for the same work order number (appeared
in cases with previously moved-out residents).
- Updated Survey print out to correctly show the name of
the worker being surveyed.