New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
February 8, 2015
This update includes two new reports, a new security permission
for mobile users and a number of fixes and improvements.
New Mobile Permission - Remove Ability to Manually
For those customers running our add-on Mobile app, your mobile
users always had the ability to log time on jobs by starting a
timer, or manually entering their hours and minutes. After a number
of similar feature requests, we've added a new security permission
to hide the Hours and Minutes fields so you must use the timer to
log time on the job.
To add this restriction,
- Go to Settings > Users
- Click the role that you wish to edit
- Expand the Work Order panel
- Uncheck the permission Can Edit Labor Time (Hour &
- Click Save
New Report: Work Request Analysis
The new Work Request Analysis report provides
high-level statistics on your requestors, those in your community
submitting maintenance, housekeeping or IT services requests. Use
this report to monitor staff adoption of TheWorxHub by reviewing
frequency of requests and identifying those with a high level of
You can filter this report by date, role, username and even add
a bar or pie chart!
Find this new report under Reports > Work Orders >
Work Request Analysis.
New Report: Contractor
Now you can get a printed list of all of your contractors for
any department and optionally even print all of the contacts for
each. Find this report under Reports > Staff/Contractors
> Contractor Listing.
Tap to Call Residents in Mobile
For those running our add-on Transportation app using mobile,
you can now see resident passenger phone numbers on each trip. You
can even call them just by tapping on their phone number!
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer where some long drop-down
filters would get cut off if they reached the bottom of the
- Fixed issue on mobile where using the location picker while
adding a new asset would intermittently toggle the online/offline
- Fixed UI problem with Labor Date range filter on the
Labor Productivity report.
- Fixed issue with auto-generated surveys where the generation of
surveys was being restricted by auto-generating rules of another
survey. I know that probably made no sense but if you're the
customer who reported this issue then you probably know what we're
- Fixed issue with some recurrence patterns allowing you to set a
day of the month that didn't exist, like February 31.
- Fixed issue with leading zeros being cut from the resident
account number on the excel Billings to Send export.
- Fixed issue where using the batch Complete action on
your dashboard could 'un bill' previously billed work orders.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer where the Enter Labor
Time and Complete mouse-over action could get cut off
if there were many people assigned to the work order.