Some Fixes to TheWorxHub
February 9, 2017
This update rolled out at midnight EST on February 9th with a
number of fixes and improvements. Here's a list of the items we
Duplicate or Stuck Timers Notice
Last week we received reports of people noticing duplicate,
triplicate or more labor time log entries that were originating
from mobile. There was a specific issue that could occur with a
temporarily drop in internet connectivity which could cause a
mobile device to repeatedly send work order time information back
to the main app. Here's what to look for an how to fix it:
If on mobile, you're online as indicated by the green section on
your mobile dashboard and you see 'x pending updates'
(screenshot below) that won't go away even after reloading your
page, then you'll need to clear your browser cache. Clearing your
cache and logging back into TheWorxHub mobile app will fix the
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue where labor time record on mobile could get 'stuck'
on your mobile device and continually be sent to desktop app
repeatedly resulting in duplicate labor time records. This release
resolves the root cause and we'll be working on cleaning up the
duplicate records throughout remainder of the week.
- Fixed issue in Mobile app in iOS 10 where selection checkmarks
in Asset and Inventory lists wouldn't appear until you
nudged the list.
- Fixed issue in desktop app where right-click >
print only showed a blank page!
- Optimized load time for Requestor tab for customers
running our add-on Transportation App.
- Fixed issue when linking a survey to a work orders, sometimes
the survey pop-up form would show up further down the page.
- Fixed AOD Billing export for Transportation app to
remove '/' separators in the bill date format.
- Fixed issue in Alerts form where you couldn't upload
two photos in a row.
- Fixed issue where a recurring work order linked to multiple
assets and set to generate individual work orders for each asset
would mistakenly link the meter from all assets to each generated
work order. Sorry, couldn't find a clearer way to explain that
- Fixed issue in Room Booking app where modifications to
setup/tear down templates would not flow through to recurring room
- Fixed issue in Search > Projects where in some
cases you'd see more projects than expected -- this only appeared
if you were using location restrictions in user profiles.
- Fixed issue in Settings > Projects, where
department toggle filters could be unreliable.