New Update to TheWorxHub
January 13, 2013
Late last night we deployed an update to improve dashboard
performance and apply fixes to a few areas.
Dashboard Speed Boost
We've identified and replaced some inefficient code on the
Overview tab of the dashboard. This is the area where you
spend a great deal of time, so we focused on it first. Load times
have been reduced 40%-80% on nearly all dashboard indicators such
as Pending Requests, Incomplete, Overdue, etc. Some other minor
updates to our caching methods should also improve load times when
opening work orders in a smart tab.
Up next for optimization is Mobile Worx. We expect to be able to
dramatically increase speeds in Mobile Worx in a similar
Print this page
- Fixed issue with HealthMedX billing export. Removed comma from
Bill Amount format when billables exceed $1000.
- Updated logic to not email surveys linked to work orders when
the work order is completed, reopened then completed again.
- Fixed issue with Create PO mouse-over action on the
Inventory to Reorder dashboard indicator.
- Fixed timezone conversion issue on calendar where dragging and
dropping events in the daily or weekly view would cause the event
start time to jump several hours ahead.
- Fixed Open QA Surveys dashboard display to correctly
display 'Who is responding to this survey.'