January 18th - New Release Online
January 18, 2018
We've rolled out an update to TheWorxHub with a number of fixes
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue in WorxIQ Completion % measure in the
Work Order Analysis Widget.
- Updated Transportation app so that Trips using Appointment
Time do not default to 10am anymore and you are now required
to pick an Appointment Time.
- Fixed issue for some clients where Transportation app, Trip
Schedule dashboard wouldn't open.
- Fixed issue with some sites where the Corrective
Action pop-up form inside an inspection style survey would
appear as blank.
- Fixed issue in Security app where adding a work request
immediately after adding an Incident could result in an
- Updated Security app Missed Rounds dashboard indicator
to be more clear by changing the name to Missed Rounds &
- Changed Security app Upcoming Rounds dashboard to show
non-started rounds that are a maximum of 12 hours old instead of
the previous 24 hours.
- Fixed date/time issue on Security Missed Rounds
dashboard that could occur as you approached midnight.
- Fixed a time issue in mobile iOS 10 and 11 on the Security App
Review Daily Logs last sign-off time.
- Fixed issue with Security app desktop Daily Log
dashboard where the event filter would say All Events even
though Sign Off was not selected.
- Fixed issue in Mobile app when using Just My Work >
Hamburger Menu > Start Timer in offline mode, it could
create duplicate timers when you marked the work order complete
without first saving the timer.
- Fixed issue in recurring Room Booking events where generated
instances would show the booking time off by 1 minute.