New Update to TheWorxHub
January 22, 2013
Late last night we rolled out another update to further improve
load-times on dashboard indicators, along with a few other
Dashboard Speed Boost Part 2!
In the January 13th update we increased
dashboard indicator load times dramatically. In this update we cut
the load time in half again! Throughout all work order indicators
on the dashboard, items should load much quicker.
We've also deployed a small update to the Mobile Worx dashboard
to speed up the initial load of Incomplete,
Unassigned and Just My Work indicators.
Print this page
- Fixed issue when adding new scheduled work orders, entering a
start time but no end time, not saving the work order, then
assigning labor and inserting an estimated time. In this
circumstance, the scheduled work order would not retain the
estimated time entered when the work order was finally saved.
- Implemented improved caching of locations and resident info to
improve overall performance. Cache is cleared upon editing of
location info or resident info.
- Fixed issue with Incomplete Sched dashboard area when
assigning labor via the dashboard mouse-over actions. Now the
record will update immediately to show the new labor assignments
without requiring a fresh of the page.
- Fixed issue with dashboard retaining the last used 'On-Hold
Reason' when clicking Update Status action on subsequent
- Resolved Mobile issue with new Fixed Assets added from Mobile
Worx being assigned an Asset # of '0'.