New Update to TheWorxHub!
July 2, 2012
Last night we rolled out an update to TheWorxHub to add
some report updates and a few fixes. Read on to learn what's in
Enhanced Staff Schedule
We're rolled out a big improvement to staff schedule report.
This report found under Reports > Staff/Contractor shows all
upcoming assignments for each staff member in date and time order.
Simply filter on one or many staff people, choose your scheduled
date (today, tomorrow etc), then print.
- prints a separate page per staff member
- shows upcoming scheduled work orders
- optionally choose to show overdue incomplete work
- prints entry instructions, special notes and whether the job is
click image below to see larger sample
Update to Inventory Search when Assigning Inventory
On Work Order
When using the inventory panel in the work order form, or in the
completion wizard, we had experienced issues where the inventory
items would 'jump around' after typing in your search term. Now,
the search will run as soon as you pause for moment, thus
eliminating the 'jumping around' caused by searching on every new
Print this page
- Fixed issue with Consume all remaining items link
which would sometimes insert a consume date of 01/01/0001
- Fixed error ocurring when using POs to add assets permanently
to your system without a location selected.
- Fixed issue with project analysis report displaying incorrect
figures in optional project statistics section.
- Fixed issue on Mobile Worx where you could assign someone, then
his 'done' multiple times quickly which would cause unexpected
- Fixed issue in Mobile Worx offline when using location tree
search -- tree now expands to show locations matching search