New Update to TheWorxHub
July 6, 2013
Late last night we rolled out an update to TheWorxHub. Read
below to see what's new.
Cancel Project Action Added
On your Projects tab, you now have access to a new action -
Cancel Project. This allows you to cancel the project,
state a reason and have it removed from your dashboard. In order to
cancel the project, here's what you'll need to do:
- Cancel any work orders that are part of the project that aren't
yet complete. Use the Update Status action to cancel the
- Click the Cancel Project mouse-over action on the
project header record.
- Enter a Reason for Cancellation.
- Click Save. The project is removed from your
After a project has been cancelled, you can still find it under
Search > Projects. You can filter on a project status
of cancelled, view the cancellation date in the search results and
view the cancellation reason in the pop-up project
Work Order Search Speed Boost
We've added a huge optimization to Search > Work
Orders to speed up searching. In our tests we're seeing speed
increases of over 60%!
Printed Filter and Printed Icon in Billings to Send
Sometimes where you're tracking a lot of billables and printing
invoices, it's hard to keep track of which items you've already
printed and which items still need to be printed. We've added a new
function to your Billings to Send dashboard indicator
which lets you filter the list to just show those that have yet to
be printed. Also, a printed icon displays next to records to show
that a record has been printed.
Schedule Work Order from Calendar with Click and
An enhancement has been added to the Weekly and
Staff view of the calendar allowing you to add a new work
order and schedule an appointment time in one click.
While in the Weekly or Staff view, click on a
start time and drag your mouse until you reach the desired end
time. When you release your mouse button, a new work order form
pops-up with the due date and appointment times already set.
Discontinued Inventory Option Added
When an inventory item is no longer used by your department, you
can mark the item as Discontinued. This will remove the
item from your Assign Inventory lists, and hide it from
Search. A new search filter -- Include Discontinued
Inventory -- allows you to search discontinued items when
Other Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Ensured pre-defined billing information on work order templates
and project templates flows through to new work orders generated
from the template.
- Added feature to upload a photo of inventory items.
- Added a Role filter under Search
> Staff/Contractors to make it easier to find staff of a
- Added a Job Title field to the staff profile
- On Mobile, when adding Labor
Time or Status Notes, that info is now
immediately visible without having to return to the dashboard
- In the work order Labor panel, pay rates are
now hidden for the logged in user when viewing their own labor
record to prevent others from looking over their shoulder and
seeing their pay rate.
- The Billings to Send dashboard export option
has been updated with a column showing
the Worker(s) and Completion
- Prevented common/service areas from appearing as potential move
destinations when moving residents.
- When moving Resident #2 into a vacant unit, they now correctly
move into the Resident #1 spot.
- Sorted Subcategory Filter items alphabetically on all
work order reports.
- Fixed issue when trying to remove users signed up for New
Request Notifications under Settings > Misc.
- Fixed issues when viewing a Scheduled Work Order
Template and using the Save As Template function to
save that as a brand new template.
- Fixed issue when using the Completion Wizard on
project work orders from the dashboard.
- Fixed issue in WorxIQ reports when using the pop-up
- Improved performance of Inventory to Reorder dashboard
indicator and Reorder Report.
- Enhanced Quick Complete and Auto-Complete for
work orders to automatically consume assigned inventory
- Fixed some inconsistency in On Order and
Assigned quantities appearing on the Inventory to
Reorder dashboard indicator.
- Corrected error in Purchase Orders when ordering or
receiving fractions of an item (like 0.5).
- Enhanced Project Templates to carry over
Additional Costs when added to work orders in the
- Prevented users from marking a newly accepted request as
complete without filling in required fields such as priority,
category and subcategory.