New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
June 8, 2014
We just rolled out a new update to TheWorxHub which contains
some new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Contractor Job Count is Back!
A short time ago we had to remove the job count for Contractors
in the Assign Labor window to help with an application performance
issue. That issue is all sorted out and we've added the Contractor
job count back in!
Hide Project Work Orders from Housekeeping
If you are running our Housekeeping app, you will now see a new
feature on your Housekeeping dashboard called Show Project Work
Orders. Sometimes project related work is handled differently
than your daily or weekly schedules and it's helpful to remove them
from your dashboard view. Now, you can just uncheck the Show
Project Work Orders checkbox to hide project related work
Transportation Email Notifications
For customers who own our Transportation App, we've added some
new email notification options to keep you in the loop, even when
you're away from TheWorxHub.
If you're a transportation manager and need to know each time a
new trip request or trip is added, you can setup email
notifications for yourself.
To do this:
- Go to Settings > Misc tab.
- Look for the New Request Notifications section. Click
the Transportation Tab.
- Use the drop down list to pick your name. Confirm that your
email address looks correct.
- You can add others to this list if your colleagues also need to
know about everything new that gets added in.
Also added are Status Update Notifications. Any user
that adds in a new trip or trip request is automatically subscribed
to email notification updates when a trip is accepted, booked,
cancelled, rejected or completed.
New Vehicle Calendar Option
Those customers running our Transportation app will now see a
new Vehicle view when they open their Transportation
Calendar. Simply click the Vehicle button to see a
daily schedule for each vehicle!
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue in the Show # of Records feature in the
Assign Labor window when using Internet Explorer.
- Made necessary change to action of Add New > Work
Request. When a customer owns the Transportation app, the
Add New > Work Request action will redirect the user to
the Requestor tab where they'll need to click the appropriate
button to add a new work request.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer 8 where the Add Ad Hoc
Passenger function would not save.
- Fixed UI issue with really long priority names showing on the
Staff Schedule dashboard area.
- Fixed issue with appearance of pickup destination on
- Added Cancelled status option to Trip form status
picker in Transportation app.