New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
March 23, 2014
We just rolled out an update to TheWorxHub which contains some
great new features, improvements and bug fixes. Here's what was
New Pending Requests Permissions
With this new update, you can now provide specific access to the
actions (accept, reject, print, reroute) on the Pending
Requests dashboard indicator. Let's say you have night shift
technicians who need to print pending requests but nothing else.
You can simply provide them with a print permission under
Settings > Users.
Overhauled Cost/Time Analysis Report
The newly overhauled Work Order Cost/Time Analysis report offers
a performance boost, relative date range filters, print filters
option and export to excel option.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue in Mobile Worx where backdating the completion date
on work orders wasn't being reflected in the main app.
- Added new permission to Transportation app to show/hide the
Ad Hoc Passenger feature in the Trip Request and Trip
- Added new status in Transportation App called Merged.
Anytime a trip is merged into another, the original trip gets
assigned a status of Merged.
- Added Merge action to Trip Requests dashboard
indicator allowing you to merge a trip request into an existing
- Feature added to Recurring Trip form to easily view
all trips generated from the recurring trip.