New Update to TheWorxHub!
March 3, 2012
A new update went online late last night with a few
Using 'Unoccupied' link in Location/Resident
We've made an update to the pop-up form that appears when
clicking the 'unoccupied' link in the Location/Resident search.
After saving a new resident, all of the resident info panels will
immediately appear, such as Entry Instructions and Alternate
Move-in Date Added to Resident Info Panel
Now you can view and edit a resident move-in date right inside
the resident info tab.
Other Fixes & Minor Updates
Print this page
- 'Review Work History' mouse-over action on Asset Warranty
Expiry dashboard reminder now takes you right into the asset
maintenance history tab in the asset form.
- Work History panel inside the work order form now lists all
work history when viewed in a pop-up from search portal.
- Sort by Due Date on Mobile Worx work order lists now shows the
appointment start time correctly in all cases.
- Purchase Order search optimization.
- Update to Work Order Billing report pie chart to put data
labels outside of the pie for easier reading.
- 'See All' link below Quality Assurance widget in
Staff/Contractor form now correctly takes you to the Quality