New Update to TheWorxHub
March 3, 2013
Late last night we rolled out an update to add significant speed
and improvements to Mobile Worx, plus a few other tweaks to the
This is a significant update which should automatically update
on your device the next time you attempt to connect to TheWorxHub.
If you encounter any problems logging in, please clear your cache
- We've dramatically decreased the load-times in Mobile Worx when
tapping on all work order dashboard indicators. The work order
lists will load much much faster now.
- We've added a warning to notify you if you are offline, at the
time of tapping Sync in attempt to download data.
- To further help indicate your current connection status,
Mobile Worx now sports a reddish page header whenever you're
working in offline mode. Once you're back online, this will switch
back to the regular blue color.
- When completing work orders in Just My Work area when
multiple workers are assigned, the work order will be correctly
removed from your list once you complete your portion.
- In Progress notes are now always saved correctly when clicking
the Status panel in the work order, then entering a note under the
In Progress status.
Other Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Fixed issue on Inventory to Reorder dashboard
indicator which prevented loading if a preferred supplier was not
set for an inventory item needing reorder.
- Fixed Review Work History link on COI Expiry
dashboard to correctly launch the work history for the selected
- Resolved PO print issue when special characters (", <>,
etc) were used in the purchase order description.
- Fixed issue with the template number being prefixed to the
work order description when using a scheduled work order
- Added Appointment Start Time to scheduled work order
- Fixed error in Settings when over 40 days was used in a
Priority Due Date Setting. Now the maximum is 120
- Fixed issue with Labor Date relative date range filter
in WorxIQ Labor Productivity Report.