New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
March 4, 2015
This update includes new report updates, a new barcode label
type and a number of fixes and improvements.
New Staff/Contractor Report - Work Time Log
This new report is the go-to report for auditing time tracking
for staff. Find it under Reports > Staff/Contractor.
Drill-down to exactly what staff were timing during any part of
their day. Find out who added the time records, whether it was
logged from the desktop or mobile and whether or not a job timer
This report includes a unique Time of Day filter,
useful for when you want to review what staff were doing during a
certain time period on any given day.
For each staff member, work time records are sorted by day, then
time of day so it's easy to review exactly what work time was
logged throughout the day.
Additional information shows exactly what user added the time
log and when.
Account Number Grouping Added to Work Order Billing
By popular request, we've added the resident account number as a
grouping option on the Work Order Billing report. This
allows you to group all billable items by resident account, even if
they've moved from unit to unit, all of their billable items will
be grouped together.
New Barcoding Label Type
A brand new barcode label type is now available for those
running our add-on Barcoding app. This label is a common address
label type often sold under the Avery Label
5520 template, but is also available under the following Avery
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- For those running the add-on QA & Surveys app, we've added
the capability to link surveys to completed work orders.
- Enhanced work order log panel to log changes to work
order due date.
- Fixed issue in Work Order > Cost/Time Analysis
report pie chart where 'other' category was not displaying
- Asset Tag field added to asset form on Mobile.
- Updated Worx IQ widgets to resolve issue with % Done on
Time measure showing as 100% when no work orders were
- Added performance improvement to the mobile offline sync
- Improved handling of special characters like <, %,$, >
during the mobile offline sync process.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer where the clear
filters link in reports would not clear all filter
- Fixed multiple issues in mobile when going offline then
assigning staff and using timers while offline.
- Fixed error in mobile when using Find Anything while
- Fixed issue in add-on Transportation app where the
printed icon was not being persisted on the dashboard
after refreshing the page.
- Fixed issue with add-on QA & Surveys app where some users
encountered errors clicking survey links that were automatically
emailed out after a work order is completed.