New Improvements to TheWorxHub
May 12, 2016
This update adds a couple new features and a number of fixes and
Print Asset Detail from Fixed Asset Form
Right from your fixed asset form you can quickly print all
detail about that asset onto a single form. Just click the print
button on your asset General Info panel
The printed form includes all nameplate info, as well as any
safety notes linked, inventory parts linked, reminders such as
warranty expiry, linked meters and even an barcode if you own our
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Room booking form Requestor Name is now required.
TheWorxHub will prompt you to input a requestor name before you
save. This also fixes an error some people were seeing on their
Room Bookings > 7-Day Outlook dashboard.
- Fixed issue where using a template with a task list to create a
work order, if you edited the task list before saving it would
somehow manage to apply those same edits back to the original
- Fixed issue where the Resident Info tab would appear on a
non-resident location form.
- Added ability to print a work order template that does not have
- Fixed issue on inventory form where the Last Ordered
date was incorrect in some cases.
- Fixed error in work request form if you added yourself to the
notification list when you were already subscribed.
- Added capability to add further notifications to a work request
that has been saved but is still at a Pending status.
- Fixed issue on mobile where Last 5 Work Orders panel
wasn't loading for some clients.
- Fixed issue for some clients where the trip category didn't
appear to save on the Trip form.
- Added wheelchair icon to Transportation > Trip
Schedule dashboard when a resident requiring and accessible
vehicle is assigned to a trip.
- Fixed issue in mobile offline where some data wouldn't appear
after synching to go offline.
- Under Dashboard > Reminders > Open
Surveys/Inspections, the batch print now renders
- Added loading animation to Pick Template link to
- Auto-generated survey/inspections will now take your back to
Step 2 in order to pick a staff member before completing the