New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
May 25, 2014
We just rolled out a new update to TheWorxHub which contains
some new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Job Counts for Staff Added Back In
In the assign labor window, the job count was set to zero last
week so we could sort out some performance problems. This count of
open work orders by staff has been added back in. For the
time being job counts for contractors will remain at zero while we
Work Order Audit Report Added
Every now and then you need to do a deep analysis on one or many
work orders -- you want to see every single detail. Now you can run
a single report called Work Order Audit and print every
bit of detail from work order costs, to change logs, to labor time
logs. Just enter the work order numbers separated by commas, check
the options that you want to view, then click Run
Transportation Report: Trip Listing
For customers who own our Transportation App, we've added a new
report called Trip Listing. This report lets you print a
summary for all trips for a time period to view all basic details
such as passengers, distance, time and destinations. Here's some
ideas on how to use this report:
- Use the passenger filter to find all trips which included
a specific resident.
- Use the vehicle filter to find all trips using a specific
- Use the category grouping to subtotal by category to see
how many trips were Medical Appointment vs Special
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Now showing favorite destination name on Trip page in Mobile
Worx for transportation customers.
- Fixed issue with note not saving in Mobile Worx when working
offline and a status note was entered, then the work order
- Fixed several issues causing Worx IQ report subscriptions to
not be attached to emails.
- Moved notification box so that it doesn't obscure the Add
New button when a notification appears.