New Improvements to TheWorxHub
May 31, 2015
This update includes a few new features and a number of new
improvements and fixes.
Duplicate PO From Pop-up Form
We've extended a duplicate purchase order feature so that you
can now access it via a pop-up window. When you're searching for
historical purchase orders under Search > POs, just
click the link for an existing PO to open it in a pop-up window,
then click the Duplicate PO link in the bottom left. The
new duplicated PO appears beneath your pop-up form -- just close
your pop-up and start working with the new PO.
New Columns in Billing Export
When you export your billings to Excel from your Billings to
Send dashboard indicator, we've added 3 new columns to allow
more analysis on the exported data -- Rate Type, Category and
Subcategory. Use these columns to slice and dice your exported
billing data to spot trends, highlight heavily used services and
cross-check that your policies are being followed.
In order for these new Excel columns to show you'll need to have
the Show All Line Items in Data Exports option checked in
Settings > Work Order > Chargeback Rate
Tip: For more detail on how to
implement fee for service billings in TheWorxHub, check out the Resident
Don't Forget to Save!
To ensure you never forget to save a record after you've added
or changed data, we've added more features to prompt you whenever
you're about to lose unsaved data by navigating away.
Sent to Accounting Now Logged in
We've enhanced the logging of data in the Work Order
Log panel. Now, anytime you use the Sent to
Accounting feature on your Billings to Send dashboard
indicator, we'll enter a log panel entry in the corresponding work
orders. This log entry shows exactly who clicked the Sent to
Accounting link and when.
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Worked around a Firefox for Android bug where locking your
screen or switching to another app would cause TheWorxHub mobile
app to go offline. Now the page refreshes when you return to the
app keeping you online.
- If you run the add-on Transportation app, when you add a new
vehicle, it now creates an original assessment record to forecast
replacement for those running the Capital Planning app.
- Updated the Upcoming Scheduled WOs widget on the right
hand side of the work order form to exclude ended scheduled work
orders and to correctly handle updates when the location of a
scheduled work order changes.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer where adding a Site
Meter reading and not specifying the location of the reading
would cause a notification saying 'Undefined.'
- Fixed appearance of some duplicated Jobs With No Start
Time in the calendar.
- Fixed an issue with tax calculations on purchase orders.
- Improved handling of billable trips for residents that move-out
or move to a new unit.
- Fixed an issue in Internet Explorer where the save button would
be disabled when adding a Favorite Destination for the
- Fixed issue whereTransportation dashboard lists were cleared
after saving a trip in a pop-up form on the dashboard.
- Updated Trip form to ensure deactivated drivers would continue
to show on trips they were assigned to previously.
- Added checks to prevent the removal of a billing date when a
work order is marked as billable.
- Made linking meters to a work order more intuitive by closing
the Add Meter pop-up as soon as you add a meter.