New Update to TheWorxHub!
May 6, 2012
Last night we rolled out a new update to TheWorxHub with a
number of new features and improvements. Here's what's changed:
New Work Order Dashboard Indicator
We've created a new dashboard indicator under the Work Orders
section called 'Incomplete Sched' which represents all incomplete
work orders that originated from scheduled work orders. Each day
your scheduled work orders generate, and this is where you can find
all planned/scheduled items in one area. This makes it even easier
to find and print newly generated scheduled work orders that have
yet to be printed.
Note that in the reminders section, we've renamed the 'Scheduled
WOs' section to now be called 'Upcoming Sched WOs' which still
shows the next upcoming instance of all scheduled work orders for
the next 30 days.
New Project Search
Under your Search tab, you'll now find a new Projects search tab
allowing you to search and review all projects including historical
Previously, once you completed a project, there was no easy way
to reopen that project. Now you can easily reopen a completed
- Find the project under Search > Projects.
- Click underlined project # to pop-up the project header
- Click the reopen project button in the bottom right.
- Return to your projects dashboard and you'll find that project
Print this page
- Fixed issue with using the keyboard to type-ahead search in
detail table pick lists, such as the supplier pick list in the
inventory form > suppliers panel.
- Fixed issue with inventory billing mark-up % for some clients
migrated from PM Worx.
- Fixed an issue with Purchase Order shipping amount
- Sorted the supplier pick list alphabetically in the inventory
form > suppliers panel.
- Fixed issue in Search > PO when sometimes a single completed
purchase order would show more than once.
- Resolved periodic issue where mobile users who had access to
multiple departments would see pick list items from each
- Prevented mobile job timer from timing jobs longer than
- Fixed some issues around dashboard batch select/batch action
functions retaining selection on work orders that are no longer
visible on dashboard.
- Implemented maximum selection of 50 work orders on batch
assignment to help prevent certain error conditions.
- Ensure 'printed' icon is not carried forward to all work orders
if the source scheduled work order is printed.
- Ensure forwarding address shows on previous resident panel in
Resident Info form.
- Ensure when moving out resident #2, they get promoted to
resident #1 and their picture goes with them.
- Fixed issue in survey templates "How to Use this Survey"
instructions not being retained.
- Ensure 'Other Comments' section is displayed on Survey Form
printout leaving space for comments when filling out a paper
- Resolved error in Cost/Time Analysis report when using Worker
- Resolved timeout error in some instances with Cost/Time
- Ensure task list retains order of tasks after being
- Primary contact for Contractor/Supplier record will now open a
the pop-up contractor record when clicked in search.