November 16 - New Release Online
November 16, 2017
We've just rolled out an update with some great new features as
well as a number of fixes.
WorxIQ Industry Benchmarks
We're excited to announce our launch of our first round of
industry benchmark tools embedded in WorxIQ. We've included work
order data benchmarks for:
- Average Days Open
- Average Time
- Average Days Overdue
- % Done on Time
- Work Order Counts
- Labor Time
- Billable Dollars
Note that the last 4 benchmarks above apply a factoring logic so
that the biggest sites compare fairly to the smallest sites. If
you're a senior living community, it's best to use the Per
Resident Unit factor. We are working on backfilling customer
square footage to benchmarks for all senior living and hospital
clients as well so everyone can benefit from an extra Per
Square Foot benchmark.
To see a benchmark you must:
- Select one of the Measures mentioned above
- Use a Chart Type of Column
- Compare by Site
You can even open your advanced filters and begin narrowing down
your data to see benchmarks for very specific things such as:
- Avg Time for Plugged Toilet
- % Done on Time for Resident Source of Work
- Avg Days Overdue for Planned Work
The possibilities are endless!
Require Work Order Tasks To Be Marked
This next feature applies to only work orders generated from
recurring PM or scheduled work orders. If your recurring work order
has a task list, you can flag that work order to prevent it from
being marked complete until all task checkboxes have been checked.
You'll find this setting in any scheduled work order or scheduled
work order template that has a task list.
Now anytime a work order is created from the recurring schedule,
it will require all task lists to be complete before marking the
work order complete. In the desktop app you'll be stepped through
the work order completion wizard to complete the tasks step.
Your work order dashboard lists will also show you how many
tasks are on each work order now and how many are still
The mobile app also includes logic to prevent you from
completing without checking all tasks and it will navigate you
right back to your task list if you attempt to complete without all
tasks checked off.
Tip: So now that we have this new feature, you
might want to update all scheduled work orders with task lists to
be configured with this. We recommend that you:
- Go to Actions Tab > Scheduled WO Updates
- Filter on Has Task List, click Search
- Put a checkmark next to all records you wish to update
- Click the Batch Edit link in the top left of your
- In the pop-up form, click the Can't Complete WO Until All
Tasks Complete checkbox
Asset Names Now Show on Work
Order Dashboard Lists
Whenever you have a work order linked to one or many assets, the
asset description will now show on all work order lists.
The asset description is also searchable from your main app
For technicians that spend most of their time in the mobile app,
you'll also see the asset description on work order lists
Filter Mobile Work Order Lists on
Corrective vs PM
When you're looking at a work order list in mobile, you can
click your Filter icon in the top right, then select to see only
Demand/Corrective or only PM for that list.
Automatically Link Email Surveys to
If you own our add-on Surveys & Inspections app, you can now
create a rule in your Settings area that can automatically link a
survey to be emailed out to a work requestor after one of their
submitted work orders gets marked complete.
In Settings > Surveys > Work Order Surveys you
can define a rule to specify how frequently you want to survey your
Here's a few tips:
- you can set different rules for each department you
- any time you change the rule in settings, the counter resets to
- the counter increments only when a work request is accepted and
becomes a work order.
- the email survey goes out to the user who submitted the request
so long as they have a valid email address in their staff
Edit Work Order Descriptions When
Triggering Work from Failed Survey Questions
In our add-on Surveys & Inspections app, you can create
pass/fail inspections where a failure can trigger a corrective
action work order from a work order template. Now you can edit the
work order details before that work order gets triggered to add
more detail specific to the current circumstance.
Require Corrective Action on Fail
on a Question-by-Question Basis
In our add-on Surveys & Inspections app, you could configure
a survey to require corrective action on all question failures.
We've added more control and granularity to allow you to pick and
choose which specific questions require you to create a corrective
12-Month Trend Chart Added to Rounds
If you're a user of our Surveys & Inspections app, you
should have access to a dashboard we call the Rounds
Dashboard. It's where we aggregate all open deficiencies that
came out of a rounds and inspection plan that you manage. Now, for
any survey category you can see a twelve month compliance trend
chart to help you quickly view your latest compliance scores. Use
the Compliance For filter at the top to limit the chart to
a single survey category.
Security App Enhancements
- Your Security Daily Log dashboard can now be filtered!
Click on the All Events link to apply a filter.
- Duplicate action added to Rounds Templates. Great for identical
rounds that happen multiple times per day.
- Requests and Incidents now open in pop-up forms directly from
the Daily Log timeline view.
- Incident search added to Search > Security >
- Review daily logs on mobile
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Sorted WorxIQ site navigator droplist alphabetically so your
list of sites you manage is sorted by name.
- Fixed issue in Catering app where some catering events wouldn't
appear on calendars if no food items were added.
- Fixed issue with some survey questions appearing duplicated on
- Fixed issue with some deleted Billing Codes appearing
as available items on room booking Billings tab.
- Fixed issue with Service Area not showing up as
required when creating an Alert from an inspection style