Hey! Another Update to TheWorxHub!
November 18, 2016
This update rolled out at midnight EST on November 18th -- thank
you Mark -- with some important new features, as well as a few
improvements and bug fixes. Here's a list of the items we
Deficiency History Tab on Rounds Dashboard
Last week we deployed a new Rounds dashboard for anyone
with our add-on Surveys/Inspections app. This new
dashboard lets you see any open deficiencies -- work that resulted
from a failed inspection point -- and monitor these items until
resolution. This week, your rounds dashboard has an all new
Deficiency History tab showing all failed inspection
points for any date range you wish.
Some Features of the Deficiency History Tab:
- Use the instant search box to search for anything and
immediately see results returned as you type.
- Click column headings to sort data!
- Click export in the bottom left to export your deficiencies to
- Click on a hyperlinked inspection name to jump into that
inspection to review the scoring.
- Click on any work order or alert deficiency to the view the
details of the deficiency.
Note: To see the rounds tab in your
top left Main Navigation your security role requires a permission
under Surveys/Inspections called Rounds Dashboard.
Rounds Dashboard Just Mine Filter
Another addition to our add-on Survey/Inspection app is the
Just Mine and Notified On filters on your Open
Previously your Open Deficiencies listed all open
items, but now you can click the Just Mine option to
immediately limit the list to just the ones where you are the
responsible party. Also, Notified On, displays anything
where you were added to the email notification list.
Monthly Inspection Deficiencies
Under Reports > Surveys/Inspections we've added
a new report called Monthly Inspection Deficiencies. This
unique report allows advanced grouping of inspection critieria with
a break-down of monthly deficiencies for the last 12 months. As
well, roll up data on # of inspection points, failures, compliance
% and open deficiencies helps you spot trends and problem areas
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Cleaned up Alert form UI for Surveys/Inspection
- When marking a location as Past, we've improved the
way we highlight all the things related to that location you're
- Fixed issue with some inspections not letting you mark them
complete, even though every question was answered.
- Fixed issue in Surveys where excluding the very last
question would cause you to not be able to mark a survey
- Fixed issue with deleting subscribed calendars.
- Fixed issue in asset search with some assets not appearing when
you are diplaying an infiltered list.
- We now notify a requestor when a request is rerouted between
- Fixed issue where a requestor could not subscribe to email
updates on a request until they picked a location of work.
- Fixed issue when you reopened an existing report subscription
to add new people to the distribution list, then nobody would
receive the report emails.
- Fixed issue with Rejected Trip Requests not triggering email