New Features & Fixes in TheWorxHub
November 2, 2014
We've added a few performance updates, as well as another server
to our server farm to help with some of the load during peak times.
There's also a few new features, fixes and improvements that just
Surveys Now Support Up To 250 Questions!
The add-on QA & Surveys app now supports up to 250
questions! On top of that, we've also increased the maximum length
of each question to 500 characters. If you're new to QA &
Surveys or are thinking about adding it to TheWorxHub you can read
more in our How It Worx section, or check out a
streaming webinar in our Webinar Archives section.
Unlink Meters in Scheduled Work Orders
When you link a meter to a scheduled work order, you can now
unlink the meter using the unlink hyperlink below the
meter name. To find out more about meters and how they can enhance
your compliance tracking, register for our upcoming webinar: Improve Compliance
Tracking with Meters.
Mobile Reload Option
In Mobile Worx, especially when roaming between WiFi and
cellular data connections, sometimes you'll get stuck on a loading
animation if your connection temporarily drops. In cases like this,
you'll see a new Reload option. Tap the reload icon to
refresh the app -- this will often resolve most issues with 'stuck'
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Improved logging of location changes in work order Log
- Serious performance improvement on inventory selection form
used in PO & Inventory reports and barcode printing
- Added visibility for discontinued inventory items on
- Added option to Project reports to hide costs on print
- Fixed issue with resident photos not always appearing
immediately when the resident is added as a passenger to a trip in
the transportation app.
- Fixed issue with mobile offline not calculating the consumption
of inventory properly.
- Fixed issue with maps & directions in transportation app
after changing the order of destinations on trips.
- Fixed issue on mobile when assigned labor was unassigned then
reassigned to the same work order.
- Fixed incoming tabular data stream error on mobile
when syncing offline data.
- Fixed issue on mobile which prevented tapping on a work order
via Find Anything > Work Orders.
- Fixed issue with Staff Schedule report giving a
nullable object must have a value error in rare
- Fixed issue on mobile when user assigns themself while offline
and someone else assigns them in the main app at the same
- Column widths improved in Usage & Order History
section of inventory form.
- Fixed issue on Project reports where contractor names
were not appearing on print outs.
- Improved handling of running timers on mobile when others use
the main app to complete work orders currently being timed.