Important Details about Internet Explorer 11
November 25, 2013
Recently Microsoft released an update to their Internet Explorer
web browser - IE 11. This update introduced a login problem for
some users of TheWorxHub. The issue causes you to be logged out of
TheWorxHub moments after logging in.
This only impacts Internet Explorer 11 users and will not impact
Google Chrome or Firefox users.
Steps to Fix IE11 Login Problem
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to your WorxHub login
2. Click Settings (gears icon in top right).
3. Click Internet Options.
4. Click the Security Tab.
5. In the zone section at the top, click and highlight the Local
6. Click the Sites button that appears (see screenshot).
7. Click the Advanced button.
7. Enter your URL for theworxhub, (ie.
http://mycommunity.theworxhub.com) - it should already have it
displayed in the box.
*note, your url is not mycommunity.theworxhub.com -- this just an
8. Click Add. Agree to any prompts or warnings.
9. Click close/apply to get out of all these options
10. Close Internet Explorer, reopen it, and then try logging in
Print this page