New Update to TheWorxHub!
October 14, 2012
Early this morning, we rolled out a patch to TheWorxHub which
includes a number of small updates as well as a fix for the issues
caused by Apple's iOS6.
Apple iDevice Compatible Again! iOS6 OK
A few weeks ago, Apple released its latest mobile device
operating system iOS6 which didn't adhere to well-established
industry standards. We, along with the entire software development
community, were left to find our own solutions.
With this release of TheWorxHub, you can go back to using Safari
on your Apple devices.
Mobile Worx Improvements
When assigning inventory to a work order, you can now search by
All work order notes now save even when there's no change to the
work order status. For example, you can add a note and leave the
work order 'in progress.'
You're now able to change staff names on an ad hoc survey in
Ad-hoc inventory items no longer show up in inventory search
when assigning items.
Contractor/Supplier Data Revealed
An improvement in TheWorxHub contractor & supplier
management is that it provides an unlimited number of contacts for
any given contractor or supplier. In PM Worx, the data was simply
one company or supplier to one contact. Conversions from PM Worx to
TheWorxHub hid some of the information about the company.
In this release, the contractor/supplier main phone # as well as
emergency and fax #s are visible along with the full address,
website and a new custom expiry date that you can name yourself in
New and Improved
Print this page
- Work orders with 'On Hold' status now appear in 'Just My
- You can now remove ad hoc inventory items previously added to a
- When assigning inventory to a work order, you can now search by
Location and Bin/Shelf.
- Scheduled work order templates no longer erroneously add a
template when they're saved.
- The limit of batch printing of Project Work Orders is increased
from 50 to 100.
- Both when picking a supplier on a P.O. and when filtering on
suppliers for P.O. reports, the suppliers now appear
- On the Inventory Listing and Usage & Purchase History
reports, the 'reorder number' now appears when the quantity on hand
is equal to or lower than the number you want to keep on hand - not
only when it's lower than the reorder quantity as was the
- The 'clear filters' function on report filters no longer causes
an error on the subsequent report.