New Update to TheWorxHub!
October 23, 2012
Early this morning, we rolled out a patch to TheWorxHub which
includes a number of small updates and improvements.
On Hold Mobile Interface Updates
We've improved the interface to make it easier to recognize when
a work order is 'On Hold' on your Mobile Worx app.
When viewing work orders in a list, a red circle is displayed to
the left of the work order # indicating that it is on hold.
When you are viewing the main work order form in Mobile Worx,
the top banner appears in Red (rather than Orange) when the work
order is On Hold.
New and Improved
Print this page
- In Search, the phone number displayed for a Contractor is now
the General phone number associated with the Contractor.
- On the Projects dashboard, added a confirmation box when doing
a batch Complete or batch Update Status
- Corrected issues when setting display order on
department-specific pick lists for Sites with multiple
- Fixed error when subscribing to email updates on a request
before it was saved.
- Fixed problem where completed Work Orders were not being
immediately removed from the dashboard in Mobile.
- Corrected an issue where the New Inventory button would not
work immediately after performing an adjustment on another