New Improvements to TheWorxHub
September 8, 2016
This update rolled out at midnight EST on September 8th with a
number of fixes and improvements. Here's a list of the items we
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Keep Me Logged In function working again in
desktop and mobile! Sorry about that!
- Fixed issue with password reset functions and resident email
- Compliance filter is now back on all work order
- Notes Containing filter on Work Order Notes
Report now filtering correctly.
- Added status label back to instances pop-up inside scheduled
work order form.
- Resolved issue with Company Number warning when
attempting to export AOD billings.
- Fixed issue with a blank export when exporting your recent work
requests from the Requestor tab.
- Fixed issue with WorxIQ Asset Replacement Schedule
Report causing errors.
- Pulse Tab > Staff Assignments now correctly showing
- Resolved error when printing the Work History panel
from inside the work order form.
- Resolved issue with deactivating staff if login account is
- Resolved issue in Transportation app when merging
pick-up trips in cases where both pick-ups are will
- Fixed error when opening Log panel of resident form in
some rare cases.