September 8th - New Release Online
September 8, 2017
We've rolled out an update at 12:00AM EST on September 8th with
some new features and fixes.
Important Changes to Settings
The Settings > Location area in TheWorxHub has
suffered from slow loading for some time. This is a place where you
could go to visualize your location hierarchy, make changes and add
new locations. We're working on an overhaul to improve performance
and have introduced two important changes.
Quicker Way to Add a New Location
Sometimes you just need to quickly add a new location that
wasn't included in our initial setup. Rather than waiting for the
Location Manager tree to load, you can use the Add
Location subtab to quickly add a child location, or a top
level location. This is way faster!
After you add your new location, it immediately appears as a
link in the Recently Added Locations section at the
bottom. You can use these links to pop-up the Location info form
and add additional info such as Floor Plan type, Care Level or a
No Longer Edit Residents or Perform Moves Through Settings >
For our senior living clients, some people were using
Settings > Location to add residents, perform moves or
update resident info. We've removed this functionality as it was
prone to failure on this page. There is a prefered way to manage
resident info and moves via Search >
Location/Residents. The video topics on this
page include details on performing the moves via the
Resident Info form and the Moves History
Driver Away From Work Calendar
For those using our Transportation app, you can now block off
entire days or specific times of day when your drivers will be
unavailable, for things like vacation days or personal appointments
during working hours.
To specify away from work details for a driver, open their Staff
form, expand the Away From Work panel and insert the
start/end of their away from work event and save.
If you want to update the list of available entries on the
Away From Work Reason pick list, go to Settings >
Pick Lists > Away From Work Reason.
Now this away from work event is blocked on your transportation
dashboard calendar driver view.
When you're assigning a driver to a trip, you see an alternate
timeline view, and now this view also shows the blocked off away
from work event.
If you attempt to assign a trip to a driver where the trip
duration overlaps an area where that driver is away from work,
you'll be prompted of the conflict. You can choose to override and
Fixes & Improvements
Print this page
- Improved Survey & Inspection app to support multiple users
scoring the same survey at the same time. Great for situations with
large surveys where one user answers a group of similar questions
and another user answers a separate group of questions on the same
- Fixed issue in mobile app lists where the sort dropdown could
sometimes show two sort options selected.
- Fixed UI issue on Staff Schedule dashboard where alignment of
work orders would get messy if you had a really really really long
- Fixed issue on iOS 10.3 where the mobile app work order
template picker wouldn't show the checkmark next to the selected
template until you 'nudged' the screen.
- Fixed issue in transportation app where you couldn't save edits
on a pick up trip.
- Fixed an issue when disabling a user where the users security
role would not update correctly to 'none'.
- Fixed issue with work order Days Until Due setting
where the Skip Sunday option would throw off the
- Fixed issue with room booking setup tasks creation dates
showing incorrectly on the work order dashboard.
- Fixed issue with Actions > Batch Edit > Scheduled
Work Orders where the Scheduled Work Order Number appeared
incorrectly in the search results list.
- Fixed issue on Catering dashboard calendar where some future
recurring events were duplicating.
- Fixed issue where meter reading notes over 100 characters would
cause an error.
- Increased number of lines to enter meter readings on work order
form print out.
- Fixed issue where deleted attachments on room booking templates
would still flow through to generated instances from that
- Fixed issue where work order log panel would sometimes show a
completed time of AM when it should be PM or vice versa.
- Fixed issue with catering email notifications where the email
notification list was not being saved correctly and emails were not